THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL ANTI-PANDEMIC MEASURES.
Our priority is for the 28th Art Film Fest to be a safe event for all our visitors, and so we kindly ask you to comply with the preventative measures currently in force in Košice. Thanks to your cooperation, everyone will be able to enjoy the festival screenings and events without safety concerns.
- SCREENING VENUE CAPACITY, in keeping with state regulations, is limited to 50%; we kindly ask you to comply with this and the instructions of our staff.
- WHEN CHOOSING A SEAT, please maintain proper distance and follow the instructions of our staff. Do not use the seats marked with a sticker.
- NOTICES at sales points and cinema entrances are our primary mode of communicating with you. Please pay attention to them.
- FACE MASKS OR RESPIRATORS are required in all interior spaces throughout the festival. If you are not wearing a nose and mouth covering, we will not be able to admit you into our screening venues, even if you have a valid ticket or cinepass.
- HAND SANITIZER will be positioned at the entrance of every screening venue. Shaking hands is forbidden.
- VENTILATION AND DISINFECTION OF SCREENING VENUES will also be provided in compliance with state ordinances, as your safety is our priority. Touched surfaces will be disinfected using antimicrobial sprays and gels to prevent the spread of pathogens. For general disinfection of screening venues, germicidal UVC lamps will be used.
- EATING OR DRINKING is prohibited in screening venues.
- MAINTAINING ATTENDANCE RECORDS is our responsibility. If you choose to purchase a single-entry ticket at a sales point, you will need to provide your contact information – your telephone number or email address. This information will remain anonymous, as we do not require your name. Without your contact information, we will not be able to admit you into the screening venue. If possible, we recommend purchasing tickets online to avoid waiting in a queue.
- CARD PAYMENTS speed up the sales process, so if you must purchase tickets at the festival instead of online, we kindly ask you to use a credit or debit card if possible.
- PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST IS NOT REQUIRED.
- If you have any symptoms of an acute respiratory illness (e.g. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, cold symptoms such as runny nose or congestion), you are required to self-quarantine at home.
- If you notice any symptoms of acute respiratory illness while at the festival, you must leave the event and contact your general physician.
- It is recommended that at-risk groups (people aged 60 and over, those with chronic heart, circulatory, lung, kidney or metabolic disease, those with weakened immune systems, pregnant women) should carefully consider whether to attend the event unless they are fully vaccinated.